Pamela Parlee
Pam Parlee, Town Clerk

From the Desk of the Town Clerk . . .






CERTIFIED COPIES of vital statistic records (BIRTH, DEATH, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES) can be obtained at the Town Office for a fee of $15.00. Additional copies are $6.00. Marriage Intensions are $40.00. Marriage licenses(Intentions) will not be processed after 3:30PM. Marriage Intentions are done by Appointment only.


DOG LICENSING: State law requires that all dogs six months of age or older be licensed in the town where the dog owner resides.  The fee for a male/female dog is $11.00 and neutered/spayed is $6.00.  A current certified rabies and neutered/spayed certificate, if applicable, is required to license a dog.  All dogs must be licensed by December 31st. A late fee of $25.00 will be charged after January 31st.  If you are interested in registering your dogs on line the web site is:


IFW LICENSES: If requesting any type of adult hunting or archery licenses, a previous license or proof of a certified hunter/archery safety course must be presented.


MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATIONS: Proof of insurance and mileage must be presented before any registrations can be processed.   All new and first time registrations are processed from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each weekday, unless other arrangements have been made.  If you can’t make it into the office during regular business hours you have the option to re-register on-line with rapid renewal.  The web page address is

              Vehicles more than 25 years old-Vehicles more than 25 years old, except when the Secretary of State determines it is in the

              best interest of the State and the applicant to issue a title to a vehicle more than 2 years old.


VOTER REGISTRATION: It is very important to make sure your current address is up to date on your Voter Registration Card, when in the office try to see if yours is current. You can also call the office and inquire, if it is not correct we could mail you a new application.